Re: Back to the Future TR

<westie2f@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mar 29, 1:43 pm, "SteveT" <Ste...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Regarding Como you stated: ... what will probably have us retuning will be
one of their reasonably priced, by Strip standards, restaurants.

Which restaurant(s) is that? Thanks again, SteveT

----------------I have the $20.11 lunch at Estiatorio Milos on my To
Do list for our May trip. Here are links to 2 reviews:
http://tinyurl.com/692pg2w
http://tinyurl.com/4buh52n
----------The other restaurant that appeals to me is Jaleo which
serves paella and tapas.
http://www.jaleo.com/images/uploads/Jaleo_menu_dinner.pdf

Great trip report, great links. Thanks!

Thomas

  • Re: Back to the Future TR
    ... one of their reasonably priced, by Strip standards, restaurants. ... Thanks again, SteveT ... Do list for our May trip. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Never had a bad meal there
    ... Other restaurants in Las Vegas I've never had a bad meal at (dined ... Grand Lux Cafe @ Venetian: ... I went to Blueberry Hill on a trip last year with my parents. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Never had a bad meal there
    ... Other restaurants in Las Vegas I've never had a bad meal at (dined ... Grand Lux Cafe @ Venetian: ... I went to Blueberry Hill on a trip last year with my parents. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Can you survive the bill from a heart attack ?
    ... restaurants not too many miles from here. ... Lunches are cheapest, the restauranteurs don't expect you to ... For our trip the cheapest hotel ... Our sail boat trips were nice, a night, same thing, a slight ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • TR - June 23-29 continued
    ... Restaurants (continued) ... patrons alike. ... Burger Bar in Mandalay Bay ... it was a trip to Lake Havasu City, AZ, to see the lake, river, and London ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)