Re: Look out below!

On Mar 5, 10:50 am, "Mr. V" <allagosh...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In another article, eyewitnesses couldn't decide if our wingless
Icarus was trying to jump off of the sixth or the fourteenth floor.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/04/us-vegas-suicide-idUSTRE723...

Such lack of certainty cannot be deemed unexpected, as eyewitness
prowling the strip at about 4:30 AM are all going to be drunk,
drugged, or probably both.

The Town's New Motto, inspired by the economic downturn: "Las Vegas:
Come Die With Us."

Cosmo's New Motto: "Cosmo: Where The People, Like The Dice, Throw
Themselves."

Somebody stop me ...

No, keep going, please. But be careful not to infringe. From a Reuters
article; "The last thing the Strip and Las Vegas need is to be known
as a suicide haven," Hey man, Seattle has dibs on that one.

  • Hotel Room Descriptions->New Additions only
    ... Las Vegas Room Descriptions: ... Caesars Palace Tower, Room 3665 Augustus Tower posted 12/4/05 ... 10th floor overlooking strip, partial view of Caesar's to the left, ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • The Vegas Virgin, Part 17
    ... It was already 9 a.m. when Breena woke up. ... Best off - Strip gourmet restaurant: ... Viva Las Vegas ... The hotel for the day was the Sahara, ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: DEFAULT DANGER: Monorail finances shaky
    ... "This is Las Vegas?" ... neighborhood closer-in is a bit grungier, oh who am I kidding, MUCH ... taken directly to the strip in under 5 minutes. ... can ride my bicycle and be at most any strip hotel in under 10 minutes. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: 2 months to go, mu itinerary
    ... off the night as we head back south to our hotel. ... Park at the Luxor and show my friend the south strip and get my supply ... Las Vegas Blvd, then turn right. ...