Re: True Confession

On Oct 24, 11:45 am, Walt <n...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <836fef56-0834-4b61-ac2d-b8bfd1eb8...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,

 BOB <rler...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Two words..........com pote.
You can thank me later.

Two more words -- whipped cream.

Thanks, Walt.

Creaming the Compote; A Loss of Innocence. Just throwing out a
suggestion for another Vegas Virgin sequel. Is it Noovember, yet?

  • Re: True Confession
    ... Creaming the Compote; A Loss of Innocence. ... suggestion for another Vegas Virgin sequel. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Multiple files editing / changing
    ... I am a bit at a loss here, and hopefully someone out there can help me. ... I am inheriting a program made out of file in 5 different ... I am open to any suggestion, however close to the ideal goal. ... specifics of how it's done (O'Reilly has a book on the subject called, coincidentally enough 'sed & awk'), but it sounds like the tool or tools you are looking for. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Terminology Question - groups of paragraphs
    ... further loss of innocence] ... Holy flaming ... ... well, words do fail me. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: Terminology Question - groups of paragraphs
    ... further loss of innocence] ... Holy flaming ... ... well, words do fail me. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: SUMPRODUCT HELP
    ... Btw, Bob, would like to express my deep sympathies on the sudden and tragic ... I, too share the deep anguish felt at his loss, and really ... "Bob Phillips" wrote: ... > Max's suggestion will make no difference. ...