Re: I Voted

On Oct 22 2010 5:25 AM, Ray in Nashvegas wrote:

In article <4a9027df-3d71-432b-a963-8d8f61ca80e3
@j18g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>, northturn@xxxxxxxxx says...
On Oct 18, 6:55 pm, "Mr. V" <allagosh...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Oct 18, 2:34 pm, "dr. Baf" <slaza...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Today I voted at Vons supermarket at Pecos &  Windmill,
but was surprised that they accepted my voters registration
card without asking for photo ID or any other ID.

How can you vote in a supermarket?

Never heard of or saw such a thing in all my born days.

I have never heard of voting in a Super Market but when Obama was
elected most people must have voted in bars! Ronald Emerson. Is it
June 2011 yet?

I voted for Obama in a small historic mall called The Factory. It was
interesting standing in line checking out fashions. No bar, though. A
beer would have been a nice touch in toasting Bush's exit :)

Ray

In January 2012, you can go to a nashville bar and with a cold one in your
paw, you can toast Obama's exit after one term in office.

---

  • Re: I Voted
    ... card without asking for photo ID or any other ID. ... I voted for Obama in a small historic mall called The Factory. ... No bar, though. ... you can toast Obama's exit after one term in office. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Will the Obama Birthers Certificate V2.0 Stop The Truth ? -more-questions...-
    ... BAR wrote: ... The State of Hawaii says it's a valid certificate of live birth. ... Hopefully Obama won't even talk about this any more. ... healthcare costs, and in the case of the insurance companies, looking ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • ! Obama Lied on Bar Application! Now Hell Be Disbarred!
    ... Obama Lied on Bar Application July 24, ... I learned about this complaint to the Illinois Attorney Registration ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: A one term President in the making
    ... BAR wrote: ... Billy it was two of Obama's nominees. ... tell Obama to find his replacement. ... been $900 adrift on your taxes? ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: A one term President in the making
    ... BAR wrote: ... Billy it was two of Obama's nominees. ... The first 100 days in office are what memories are made of and Obama ... didn't want to pay his taxes until the very last minute and if for some ...
    (rec.sport.golf)