Re: Good Bye AVLV

On Oct 14, 8:28 pm, "JKConey" <jkco...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Chef Kurt" <k...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

news:dbed5157-9e7c-4065-8afe-06042ee35708@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's been fun, but a certain racist piece of shit has pretty much
ruined  that fun. I'm sure he's proud.

Kurt

      Always the same on all the NG's I've ever been involved with. The LV
message board I got from JoeJ is moderated, and thus none of the crappolla.
Too bad but our freedom of speech is the price we pay for civility. Keep in
touch Chef.

-

www.myconeyislandmemories.com

Watch with that word "moderated". It sends these guys into fits. How
dare anyone moderate their views and not be as impressed with their
views as they are.

Hey, I'm just sayin"....

D~

  • Re: Google -originated spam is now 99.7%
    ... How about an FAQ or people posting articles to the Fortran Wiki to help newbies? ...     This can take under two minutes. ... if someone is willing to moderate another Fortran-related ... Google groups which ARE moderated don't accept spam, ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Random observations in lieu of a trip report
    ... pass to ride it again. ... Beach Club to Carribean Beach, ...   Phenomenal, in every way. ... $$ for a moderate rather than always staying at Pop Century. ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)
  • Re: The only good thing to come out of Philly besides cheese steaks...
    ... etc.   An all-around straight shooter. ... years has finally disgusted Smerconish enough to leave the party as of ... the way you moderate a party is vote for moderates in the ... temper the extremes of both parties by choosing between those extremes ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Obama golf day #52
    ... more moderate. ...   Does the name Dick Armey ring a bell? ... The Tea Party is making the GOP MORE ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Good Bye AVLV
    ...  What do they moderate ...   ...flavors? ... personal attacks or way off topic stuff. ... to clarify that I was understanding you correctly,and I was. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)