Re: Time to nominate the AVLV poster of the year!

On Fri, 15 Oct 2010 14:23:14 -0700 (PDT), "Las Vegas Don, in Vegas!"
<dstrevel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Oct 15, 8:52 am, Skipfromla <skipfro...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 00:53:59 -0700 (PDT), David Berman <x...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

And my vote goes to Ace*!

What is the criteria for this most prestigious award?

Hey Skip,
Betcha never knew I was a Mormon for 5 years when you called me a
racist and a bigot. Biggest mistake I ever made in my life was
joining up with those mental patients. Now, you said that you bet I
never read the Book of Mormon. What did you bet because "I Nephi,
being born of goodly parrents"... would like to collect what is due
me.

Sure, you can have what ever bet we settled on.
.