Re: Video Poker Contest

On Oct 11, 2:53 pm, "dr. Baf" <slaza...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

100 hands times 200 chances equals 20,000 hands.

Now 20,000 hands at 5 cents a hand ( 1 cent, 5 coin in)
Total $1,000 coin in.

Anything less than 100,000 point results, you are a loser.

A 90,000 score means you lost 10,000 pennys
or $100.

If your real bankroll is $1,000 you would have a
better chance of winning real money in the high roller
section, playing max coin on a $5 or $25 machine.

The difference here is this one is free to play as many times as you
want, so your chances of hitting that increase each time you play. And
I wouldn't mind the prize.

Kurt

  • OT: who does this remind you of?
    ... Relatives of someone who posts here by any chance? ... <insert coin to play> ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: [OT]: Ping Kevin Aylward - re your "scientific paper"
    ... There's a chance you'll go right, ... but the chaotic circuit and the coin don't ... He sure sounded self-aware to me! ... Heh, heh, heh. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Really, whats so bad about it?
    ... So, given enough time, you think this coin flipping alternative ... And these dice on every throw has to follow predetermined words and sentences and paragraphs, ... There no chance, involved in this. ... The universe and life can not just happen. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Got 3 royal flushes over the weekend!
    ... I agree dr. Baf. ... it doesn't make me want to play more. ... If you don't play significant coin in, ... I believe by quiting you can destroy the law ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Become a creationist and make a million dollars
    ... flipped coin doesn't decide anything. ... It also made me unable to understand gibberish. ... Any chance can go to zero or 1, there are 2 possibles in any ... Why don't you trust the creationists who you know are focused on ...
    (talk.origins)