Re: Listen to Strevel... and do the exact opposite.

On Oct 10, 3:07 pm, Walt <n...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <07e222be-1311-4f0a-b90f-adf0766b6...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 "Double Down Now!" <double.down....@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Oct 9, 6:56 pm, Ace <avlvsveryo...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Listen to Strevel? Who would anyone want to listen to Strevel?

 Astute high-rollers like John Paulson are listening to Mr. Strevel:

http://www.housingwatch.com/2010/07/02/john-paulson-says-the-time-to-...
se-in-the-u-s-is-right-n/

You haven't been paying attention.  Don has been saying "buy" since 2006, all
the way down thru the housing crash.

Have you even bought ~~~anything to hold and rent or live in. Or,
will you miss this like the others you missed. Always going to the
dance and always going home alone. I'd be mad upset and menstruating
like you do if I just sat there and vall the pretty girls pass me by
as well.

....any jack ass (thats you dude) can kick a brn down. It takes a
skilled carpenter (thats me) to build one.

Again,what have you bought or at least got "First writ of recision"
on?? Oh, nothing, weeeeeel, that explains your raggy views and
attitude. You aint got shit cause you aint done shit but sit. Get
your lazy ass to work.

pssssst...I love your sockpuppet crew. :)

D~

  • Re: reposted f rom the email side
    ... shopping and bought some really cool shit. ... Thats about the time couples wandered toward to the bright white disco ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: OT: Looking for the Best Swivel Recliner for Computer Workstation
    ... I went to the store and bought the most comfortable one on the showroom ... Comsumers and purchasing folks are strange animals.Some buy shit tagged ... receivers. ... that are now bigger brands as a result of the seventies and eighties ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Elderly parents (longish)
    ... lives and having the audacity to have bought their own home. ... me and my sister bought our parents house 20 ... Serviceswhere the recovery perople were such cunts they went through ... Cunts then gave me a shit reference on the grounds I never ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Walmart Deadlier then Pot
    ... own,, i bought products from that store and everything i bought was returned ... clothing'' nothing last,,, its all shit products and shit items,, cept ... Death by Wallmart!!!!!!!!! ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: Greenspan sprung.
    ... :>:to a post and shot. ... :> Feel free to come try that, you lying sack of shit. ... You bought you bought the ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)