Re: Yikes!... $2600 for airfare

jerry the jerk wrote:

you guys are beginning to bore me.

then leave.

--

"We're looking for the people who think shouting is annoying, counterproductive, and terrible for your throat; who feel that the loudest voices shouldn't be the only ones that get heard." -- Jon Stewart

--tr

  • Re: ot...I would like to buy....
    ... jerry the jerk wrote: ... "We're looking for the people who think shouting is annoying, counterproductive, and terrible for your throat; who feel that the loudest voices shouldn't be the only ones that get heard." ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Elvis Jailed In Vegas
    ... "We're looking for the people who think shouting is annoying, counterproductive, and terrible for your throat; who feel that the loudest voices shouldn't be the only ones that get heard." ... -- Jon Stewart ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: ot..time check for my computer
    ... Chef Kurt wrote: ... "We're looking for the people who think shouting is annoying, counterproductive, and terrible for your throat; who feel that the loudest voices shouldn't be the only ones that get heard." ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: ot..time check for my computer
    ... Walt wrote: ... "We're looking for the people who think shouting is annoying, counterproductive, and terrible for your throat; who feel that the loudest voices shouldn't be the only ones that get heard." ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: ot..time check for my computer
    ... worry about. ... "We're looking for the people who think shouting is annoying, counterproductive, and terrible for your throat; who feel that the loudest voices shouldn't be the only ones that get heard." ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)