Re: ot..time check for my computer

Walt wrote:

Anchor Drive clock test. 1:20 PM. Doh!

LMAO --- priceless!

--

"We're looking for the people who think shouting is annoying, counterproductive, and terrible for your throat; who feel that the loudest voices shouldn't be the only ones that get heard." -- Jon Stewart

--tr

  • Re: ot..time check for my computer
    ... jerry the jerk wrote: ... "We're looking for the people who think shouting is annoying, counterproductive, and terrible for your throat; who feel that the loudest voices shouldn't be the only ones that get heard." ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: ot..time check for my computer
    ... worry about. ... "We're looking for the people who think shouting is annoying, counterproductive, and terrible for your throat; who feel that the loudest voices shouldn't be the only ones that get heard." ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Yikes!... $2600 for airfare
    ... jerry the jerk wrote: ... "We're looking for the people who think shouting is annoying, counterproductive, and terrible for your throat; who feel that the loudest voices shouldn't be the only ones that get heard." ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: VEGAS MAN SUES MORMONS!
    ... Walt wrote: ... "We're looking for the people who think shouting is annoying, counterproductive, and terrible for your throat; who feel that the loudest voices shouldn't be the only ones that get heard." ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Yikes!... $2600 for airfare