Re: Sports Bettting Question
- From: Chef Kurt <kurt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 14:19:27 -0700 (PDT)
On Oct 5, 1:35 pm, "Vickster" <a397...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I also thought the offshore internet sports betting places
could NOT accept charge cards like VISA. I took a few looks at various
ones online and they ALL take charge cards! How can they do this when the
law a few years ago forbid them from doing so? Do they just have it show
up on your statement as something different? Just curious....
They CAN accept credit cards. However, most US credit cards won't
allow them to process. I tried using several on an internet poker
site, that accepted them, but alas, no luck because the credit card
companies didn't authorize. There is something that they call e-checks
that do work. They do a debit from your bank account. I ended up
choosing this route, but with care. I opened up a checking account at
a bank that I had no other business tied to it, and only keep my poker
bankroll in it. The e-checks that are done, when posted, do list the
name of the poker site as the recipient.
The good news is that when I take my winnings from the poker site,
they are deposited back into the same account with-in two days.
- Prev by Date: Re: Simple Hack To Get TAKEN TO THE CLEANERS BY ENTERING paypal PASSWORD.
- Next by Date: Re: Islands of Las Vegas TR
- Previous by thread: A writer on Vegas
- Next by thread: Re: Sports Bettting Question