Re: OT: How Does Bagger Logic Work?
- From: tom ronson <theavlv.ronson@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 08:45:22 -0700
Double Down Now! wrote:
Dude, to these people all they know is there's an "N" in the White
House and Reid as majority leader in the Senate is helpin' him.
that's typically where I end up when thinking about this. I mean Barry's predecessor was a horrific mess -- a guy who prior to wrecking the country wrecked every business he ran. Then, after wrecking the country, they expect it to be magically "fixed" in 4 months. Makes no sense.
They assign blame to Barry for things Bush did --- and then scream "stop blaming Bush". Wow --- you can't make this crap up.
They're not votin' for Angle, they're votin' AGAINST Reid.
okay --- but is there something, anything that would get them to stop and think? I can't imagine what it might be if all of this (her across the board draconian positions) hasn't dinged her yet.
the oddest part? if they'd hitched their wagon to Sue Lowden Reid would be done, done, done by now. But nope --- they go for the weirdo and are in the fight of their lives.
"F*ck you clown."
- Prev by Date: Re: worst state for retirement: NV
- Next by Date: Re: worst state for retirement: NV
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: How Does Bagger Logic Work?
- Next by thread: Re: OT: How Does Bagger Logic Work?