Winder Farms - for Marsha (and any other interested locals)
- From: Gary <Gary111@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 08:42:32 -0700
Todays LivingSocial deal may be of interest
$20 for $50 worth of delivered groceries and they waive the delivery fee and signup costs (a $68.49 total value).
Pricey groceries, but this deal makes it worth trying.
"Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own
father can make you live forever if you telepathically tell him you
accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul
that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a
talking snake to eat from a magical tree..... yeah, makes perfect sense."
- Prev by Date: Re: 25 most dangerous neighborhoods in America
- Next by Date: 60% chance of rain today
- Previous by thread: Gas Discount
- Next by thread: Re: Winder Farms - for Marsha (and any other interested locals)