Re: Liberace Museum to Close
- From: Lockwood Smith <AlanRRT@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 17:58:58 -0700 (PDT)
On Sep 10, 4:01 pm, tc1...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Walts got the ticket, maybe he and Cam can set it up downtown. TC in
Yes, I think there's plenty of open space in Neonopolis that could
house a museum like that. Seriously, it would be a great addition to
a great city.
I'm sad to see the Liberace museum close, while I wasn't a fan of his
(he was more my mother's generation, and she loved him and saw him
more than once) just seeing his pianos, cars, and costumes was a hoot.
The beginning of the tour at the museum was a video about Liberace's
life. A man on the video was talking about going to a concert, and
all the men had a look like "I don't want to be here, but she dragged
me," and within a few minutes of the show starting he had drawn them
in. He was a great showman.
- Prev by Date: Re: Liberace Museum to Close
- Next by Date: Re: AVLV NFL Picks contest?
- Previous by thread: Re: Liberace Museum to Close
- Next by thread: Re: Liberace Museum to Close