I-15 shut down

I-15 northbound is shutdown at Sahara. Collision with fatalities. Traffic is backed up all the way to the I-215. What a mess.

Gary

"Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own
father can make you live forever if you telepathically tell him you
accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul
that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a
talking snake to eat from a magical tree..... yeah, makes perfect sense."

  • Re: Dr. Thompson I presume
    ... Not if there's no collision. ... to expect to be charged with felony assault with a motor vehicle. ... down to paperwork and "having to clean up the mess". ... They don't wanna ...
    (rec.bicycles.racing)
  • Re: I-15 shut down
    ... What a mess. ... "Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own ... father can make you live forever if you telepathically tell him you ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)