Re: OT: South Park NAILS Harley riders

Just curious as to what induced you to buy a hog?

You had a rice grinder previously, and anyone with a clue knows that
Japamese or European bikes outperform a Harley.

Harleys are all about image, are they not?

What are you, a spin-off of the Marlboro Man?

Why not buy a better-performing bike: maybe a Suzuki GSX-R, like my
son bought?

I'm sure you like the bike, but seriously, with so many objectively
better bikes out there, what is the attraction?

  • Re: Harley Bashing
    ... Harleys are a killer on the lower back, depending on what model your riding. ... that Harley. ... Harley guys, is most of them are way over weight, like their bikes, LOL. ... > Then I bought a 2002 R1150 RAT BMW and everything changed. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: So, you want to be a Harley mechanic?
    ... So, you want to be a Harley mechanic (or "technician", as some ... You probably think you'll get to work on some cool bikes. ... customers, fellow employees, and management. ... would find in a dealership, ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: Rebuttal!
    ... that Harley must have been pretty old. ... To know that Japanese bikes are more consistent than Harleys, ... realized that i dont like big cruisers. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: A Harley mechanics POV
    ... When I showed it to my Harley wrench ... You probably think you'll get to work on some cool bikes. ... customers, fellow employees, and management. ... some specialty tools to make your life easier. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)