Re: the dog - a parable
- From: Las Vegas Don <dstrevel@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 14:38:51 -0700 (PDT)
On Aug 2, 7:01 pm, Chef Kurt <k...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Aug 2, 2:38 pm, Las Vegas Don <dstre...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would feed the dog treats like prime rib fat, hamburger helper, and
talk sweet to it. It'll learn my scent and appreciate the love and
kindness. Dogs are good animals and need their final years to be
safe, warm and full of love. Dogs are just doing what we got them to
do, bark, wag their tails, and be sweet.
Don't you tell anyone I am a doggie lover or that I have a soft side.
I'll really ...well, I'll look at you real good . :)
- Prev by Date: Re: Your Computers electrical usage....how much?
- Next by Date: Re: Vegas Strip helicopter ride - 2/4/1
- Previous by thread: Re: the dog - a parable
- Next by thread: SEMA