Re: Complaints are a big deal

More about the bartender........he had just finished telling me how one
more complaint and he would be fired, when a pit lady came over to the
bar. She said a husband was playing at the tables and he wanted the
bartender to water down his wifes' drinks. She was sitting at the end of
the bar, drinking. The bartender looks at me and shrugs. He was damned
if he did by the wife and damned if he didn't by the husband. Walking a
tight rope. Trying not to get fired. Tom in Ct

  • Needs Rimshots
    ... The bartender says, "Why the long ... A guy walks into a bar with jumper cables. ... A man walks into a bar and says, "Give me a beer before problems ... A man walks into a bar and sits down next to a lady and a dog. ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Bartender. Minor Spoilers.
    ... Guppies! ... "Bartender" is definately a nice change from the ... and imploring the viewers to sit down and have a drink while the ... The story begins with a blonde, a bottle, and a bar. ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • Re: Bouncer was in a car arguing with victim !
    ... The police, it appears, never really asked. ... "The scrolling at the bottom of the screen says, "Report: Bar owners ... I do not know when he told the owner that, ... bartender DID tell him, and the owner then went to the police. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • very off-topic....jokes....guy walks into a bar....
    ... A guy walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says, ... An amnesiac walks into a bar and asks the bartender, ... A young Texan walks into a bar and orders a drink. ... A dog with his foot wrapped in a bloody bandage hobbles into a Western ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: < Bipolar joke >
    ... Three people with bipolar walk into a bar. ... "When I took my husband out to dinner last week, ...
    (rec.arts.poems)