Dinner Roll Call

Well we are at 30+ heads for the Lost Weekend dinner. I am including Mr.
V and his plus one, and unclear whether Ace is in or not. I would rather
not publish the entire list here so be sure to chime in if you think you
haven't yet.

Emerson? Where are you? It's June yet.
Cyberhog? In or out?
A in A? A miracle perhaps?
Has anyone spoken with Dave Berman?

  • Re: Playing AK Aggressively Preflop (Revisited)
    ... unique in that it is only dominated and a major dog by 2 hands: ... It depends on if and how you got heads up. ... reraise, and one of the raisers folded, then there's a good chance an ace ... since multiple callers need multiple good hands, ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Thanks, its been a hoot...
    ... Ace wrote: ... though I suspect we might all need to put our heads ... >>together again to formalise a new plan. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Thanks, its been a hoot...
    ... >Ace wrote: ... though I suspect we might all need to put our heads ... >>>together again to formalise a new plan. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: error
    ... thanks for the heads up. ... I read other posts on this error, ... unclear to me whether the following will be a problem as well. ... Will I get the same error running main if ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Screws for Squeaking Floor under carpet
    ... using special screws through the carpet and then break the heads off. ... Local Home Depot, Lowes & Ace do not carry these. ...
    (alt.home.repair)