Re: My old computer doesn't like Firefox anymore
- From: "Observant Lurker" <ade5057@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 14:12:28 -0800
On Mar 19 2010 11:39 AM, tom ronson wrote:
JK Coney wrote:
Blue screen tells me that you may be running something older than XP?
huh? are you saying that XP through Win7 don't experience BSOD issues?
Hell, just last week MS pushed a Win7 update that tore the ass out of
certain Win7 HPs and Acers that resulted in --- drum roll please, the
> I do this for a living all day.
Just out of curiosity what happens to any Win install that's missing
either ATAPI.SYS or IASTORE.SYS file? How do they go missing? Hmmm. You
should know that one, what given what's been happening the past several
weeks out in the wild.
If you don't want to see the dreaded BSOD there's two options --- Apple
or Linux. Other than that......
"Now, am I advising people to leave their church? Yes." <--- Glenn Beck
People still running win7? thats old shit from yesterday. I run win8 and
haven't had a bsod since I used win98SE.
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: HR 3590 Passes w / 219
- Next by Date: Re: My old computer doesn't like Firefox anymore
- Previous by thread: Ot: My old computer doesn't like Firefox anymore
- Next by thread: Tipping