Re: What happened to Doc Tom?

tc1820@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I think he got sick of JP. tc in ct

funny. we lose two good guys and are stuck with the idiot. what's wrong with this picture? ugh.

--

"Now, am I advising people to leave their church? Yes." <--- Glenn Beck

--tr

  • Re: What happened to Doc Tom?
    ... we lose two good guys and are stuck with the idiot. ... with this picture? ... ugh. ... Yep, that it exactly alright. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Would the feeder make that much difference?
    ... A while ago I was given a Thompson FV STB and stuck it on the feeder ... from the unused aerial in the loft ... signal fed into a PC DTV card resulted on picture hesitation and sound ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Whats up with Shag?
    ... The deck is finished except for doing the railing on one ... the picture but they're not, it's just bogged down in the leaves. ... may look stuck, too, but... ... Having a friend or two over and relaxing. ...
    (rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled)
  • Re: Leftover soup tonight - pix
    ... Sheldon long ago posted a picture of a couple of overcooked ... of Viet Nam amputation victims are stuck in my head. ... is a criteria for plating food, ... vein of trolling: taking faux-naive potshots at the cultural ...
    (rec.food.cooking)