Re: June is booked

While I was dreaming about my next Hawaii visit <qfh6p5d7vs9ss80mk1j9du
qcm1n7v3c2ln@xxxxxxx>, Skipfromla <skipfromla@xxxxxxxxx> wrote

I'm sure the GG will consider us celeb guests and treat us
accordingly.

Skip

I don't see why not?

Dr Bob.

--
My memory's not as sharp as it used to be,
and another thing my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

  • Re: The partys over, Im back at work.
    ... While I was dreaming about my next Hawaii visit <kl1673lpbf1uqpefphan0j ... 0pvh6o5hblc0@xxxxxxx>, skipfromla wrote ... and another thing my memory's not as sharp as it used to be. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: @1*&%# Earthquake broke my handicapping computer
    ... While I was dreaming about my next Hawaii visit <odgmb3te1v4ajqsod5119b ... 3sr1u4ahtier@xxxxxxx>, skipfromla wrote ... computer so I'd know which bets to place at the Vegas sports book when ... and another thing my memory's not as sharp as it used to be. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: And now a special spirit award
    ... While I was dreaming about my next Hawaii visit <tt21359t7egps6gkht817o ... tgq74v61jvr6@xxxxxxx>, Skipfromla wrote ... expended more energy cheering people on in just a few days than I have ... and another thing my memory's not as sharp as it used to be. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Sorry, but no more.
    ... While I was dreaming about my next Hawaii visit <7juut41274161gqddqq35g ... v0gotifj79q6@xxxxxxx>, Skipfromla wrote ... and another thing my memory's not as sharp as it used to be. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)