Vegas houses this weekend

I leave tomorrow for vegas and have appointments to walk through these two
homes.
I like both and could very well make an offer on one or the other. Can't
make up my mind.
Please give me an idea of what you think is the best home. Wifie would
take either one but I'm slightly mystified. What do you think?
JP

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/379--Marlin-Cove-Rd_Henderson_NV_89012_1106111034

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/2216--Savannah-River-St--_Henderson_NV_89044_1111785157

------

  • Re: OT: Anyone live in Las Vegas?
    ... Personally I hate home owners associations and Summerlin is one of the ... I have lived most the rest of the time in North Las Vegas. ... I like the older neighborhoods myself because they ... I'm talking homes built in the 50s-60s ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Whats good in Vegas Monday Morning?
    ... Monday morning in Vegas. ... homes are running on time, and no one trips over their cane or walker, you ... try the June 9th WSOP event when one of them ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: A warning, Las Vegas homes
    ... suggested that people jump into the Vegas housing market, ... I get a daily email listing nothing but foreclosure sales in Vegas. ... after selling their homes there. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: retiring to Las Vegas
    ... But beware of the 'realtors'. ... > Might be a real good idea to visit Las Vegas for a week or two and go look ... > home.Look at some of the homes while you are in Vegas, ... Do so...it will show you whats "up" ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Vegas Housing Market..Crapping Out
    ... Holding on to the homes until ... makes the price for the one I want extremely appealing. ... It's said to be a landlord's market for rental houses: ... We've looked at getting a house in Vegas for the past several years. ...
    (rec.gambling.craps)