OT - Free Bach

Download the complete works for organ by J.S. Bach, free of charge. You can
download the files in 13 groups, or pick and choose from among 270 individual
works. The organist's bio page...

http://www.blockmrecords.org/bach/kibbie.htm

--- Walt

  • Re: Notice to Comcast users!
    ... I assume they'd like to charge for all downloads. ... trying to legally prove how much we actually 'did' download each month. ... which uses a meter to show our actual usage. ... They offer base plans ranging from about 1 GB up to 80 GB per ...
    (comp.sys.apple2)
  • Re: Truespace 3D modeler full licensed ver 7.6 for FREE-MS bought them out and is now FREE
    ... Go here to download a full licensed version for FREE ... What you may not expect is that we are making *trueSpace7.6* available to everyone at no charge, in a giant step forward to bring high-end 3D authoring tools to all who want them! ... We are also releasing a new version of V-Ray, an upgrade at no charge to all existing V-Ray owners like yourself. ... Users like yourself have helped shape trueSpace into what it is today, and we would like to take a moment to thank you for your support over the years that you have been using trueSpace. ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
[...]
  • Re: Backup Assistant -Text charges
    ... costly for someone that wanted to make constant changes then download them ... the above was the reason I had the 15 cent texting charge. ... The cable or bluetooth connection gear is still going to be a lot more ... The problem with the cables is that they are limited to only that phone. ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)