Foortball next season
- From: "Big Mikey" <lvseminolenospamman@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 02:06:45 -0800
I really don't know why, but God is telling me that New Orleans will not be in the Super Bowl again for a long, long time. Don't know why, just have this feeling. They can win their division easy as I think their division is a joke and will remain one next year. (Sorry Ronald, I am not convinced the Falcons are going anywhere!)
So anyone think the Detroit Lions can do it in the next 5 years? Ok, 10 years? Actually I always thought the Cardinal Football team was the most hapless team in the NFL so you never know.
A superstar running back to compliment Stafford and a rebuilt defense is all that is standing in the way for Detroit. Sounds a lot like the Saints not too long ago. While I am not yet sold on Jim Schwartz, I was not that sold on Sean Peyton either when he first took over. Then again, how much did Jim Caldwell really have to change after Tony Dungy, especially when you got Peyton manning at the controls?
Indy will be back....these guys are like the Buffalo Bills golden years with Jim Kelly.
- Prev by Date: Football is over?
- Next by Date: Re: OT: BartenderWJT / Donkeydode NFL Challenge Week 22 Super Bowl (wrap up)
- Previous by thread: Football is over?
- Next by thread: Re: Foortball next season