WHO DAT?!

WHO DAT sez de gonna beat dem Saints?!

I've been tell yall!

BR

Drew Brees Super Bowl MVP!
Saints 31, Colts 17

  • Re: WHO DAT?!
    ... Drew Brees Super Bowl MVP! ... Saints 31, Colts 17 ... WHO DAT!...WHO DAT! ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • On the lighter side
    ... Saints, Colts Hoping To Resolve Super Bowl Through DiplomacyJanuary ... game outcome through diplomacy, many believe it won't be enough. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Saints, Colts Hoping To Resolve Super Bowl Through Diplomacy
    ... MIAMI—Team officials from the New Orleans Saints and Indianapolis ... "Playing this Super Bowl is our last resort," said NFL commissioner ... "The Colts and the Saints are unwavering in their commitment to avoid ... "In my experience, negotiations like this always break down, and on ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Who else do you like?
    ... > I like the Eagles because they are survivors. ... "Oh, ohhhhh my, the Colts' offense is so, sooooo ... > I don't like the Seahawks. ... No, I'm not talking about the Saints, I'm talking ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Who else do you like?
    ... I like the Eagles because they are survivors. ... I like the Colts because they distract everybody from noticing the Patriots' ... No, I'm not talking about the Saints, I'm talking Seahawks. ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)