Re: An old TR report incident
- From: "DocTCW" <doctcw@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 16:48:29 -0800
No Ron, I called the Rx into a local pharmacy. Every state I have been to
recognizes liscensure of other states, at least Texas.
On Jan 13 2010 5:38 PM, Ronald Emerson wrote:
On Jan 13, 11:48 am, "Observant Lurker" <ade5...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Jan 12 2010 3:56 PM, DocTCW wrote:Doc Tom probaly called in the RX to a Texas phamacy since the couple
This will make about the third time I have posted this on AVLV, but it is
still fun for me to reminisce upon:
Nice story Tom. I enjpyed reading it. One question...I'm not trying to be
a wiseass, which is easy for me to do, but how can a doctor from Texas
call in an RX in another state?
I would think that you are only licensed to practice in just texas and a
Nevada doctor would be required for an RX in vegas.
was going home to Texas. Ronald Emerson. Is it June yet?
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com
- Prev by Date: Re: In case you missed it on BBQ
- Next by Date: Re: Monorail files for bankrupcy protection
- Previous by thread: Re: An old TR report incident
- Next by thread: Re: An old TR report incident