Re: Cancelling reservation @ Venetian
- From: CLM in ND <camarvel8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 12:47:54 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 30, 2:31 pm, DocDice <steve_johns...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dec 30, 12:05 pm, CLM in ND <camarv...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm cancelling my reservation @ the Venetian for my trip in Feb. Even
though it's a comp, I'd rather be downtown. It's just the way I am.
I agree with you, man.
I've stayed at some of the nicest places on the strip and off and none
can beat the GN for my money.
Unfortunately, Landrys hasn't done right by it recently.
IMHO, It seems they are trying to make it a strip hotel.
Currently trying to figure where to go in March.
I know I'll be in Vegas at the end of Sept.
Not sure I'm ready for two doses of Vegas annually.
I really like the California, but it's SOLD OUT the week that I'll be
down their in February. The Golden Gate has nice, albeit small, rooms
& a good location, so that will do just fine for me.
- Prev by Date: Re: What some las vegans think about illegal immigrants
- Next by Date: Re: Home early I think
- Previous by thread: Re: Cancelling reservation @ Venetian
- Next by thread: Re: Cancelling reservation @ Venetian