 Chef Kurt <k...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Dec 22, 8:17 pm, "ChuckK" <avlvsveryo...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kurt is a good man.

LIAR!!!

A*

Thanks Chuck...no, really, thanks.

Kurt

There.  Fixed it for you.

Oh yes, considering how many avlvers have met me in real life, not to
mention my appearance on youtube, there can be no doubt as to me
really being Chuck Kohlenberg. I mean just ask David Berman who I
shook hands with last Joone.

A*

  • Re: A Decade Of AVLV...WOW!
    ... Oh yes, considering how many avlvers have met me in real life, not to ... mention my appearance on youtube, there can be no doubt as to me ... really being Chuck Kohlenberg. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Terriers !!!
    ... appearance isn't that appealing. ... they both seemed to have homes in the one episode I watched. ... The actress is the lead's sister in "real life." ... a guest role if the series gets renewed. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Im now the only one who matters
    ... really funny, search for his appearance on Judge Maria Lopez on YouTube. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: living in europe
    ... Sez you; real life proves you wrong every day. ... Tim K ... appearance is most important in the first few minutes. ...
    (rec.travel.europe)
  • Re: Behave
    ... These are figments of your own imagination. ... attention he needs and gets off on? ... on Youtube we've already got Robinson's stand-up for that). ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)