OT: Tiger Woods

Oh, schadenfreude!

From the "comments" section on the official Tiger Woods website:

"Question for you, when Elin is swinging a club at you does she use an
interlock or a Vardon grip???"

  • Re: OT: Tiger Woods
    ... From the "comments" section on the official Tiger Woods website: ... when Elin is swinging a club at you does she use an ... interlock or a Vardon grip???" ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Club Moment-of-Inertia Page
    ... When you say "in planar motion", ... > pendulum motion, and you'd stuggle to measure the period so accurately ... swinging like a Foucault pendulum. ... > i.e. pendulumming the club directly from its knob? ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • Re: should I swing or Hit ?
    ... The RSG seems to say I should look to be swinging the club,. ... What should I be looking to practice on, Swinging opr Hitting? ... Image the golf swing as a big bicycle wheel you're standing in the ...
    (rec.sport.golf)