Re: Free rooms on Strip, where to stay?
- From: "DocTCW" <doctcw@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 07:00:36 -0800
I stayed at the Flamingo twenty years ago and it was okay then, but I've
heard that the Flamingo sucks now other than the pool and the location.
On Nov 27 2009 3:52 PM, Doctor Bob wrote:
While I was dreaming about my next Hawaii visit
<hep7bh$psl$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Joe J. <joejak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I guess I would be leaning towards Bally's just because it is in the center
Any thoughts from those of you who do stay on the Strip?
Bally's is nice - The Flamingo is nice.
Either will do you good.
I've stayed at both several times and it is (for me) hard to make a
Dr Bob (UK)
My memory's not as sharp as it used to be,
and another thing my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com
- Prev by Date: AinA's team sqeeks by----BCS question
- Next by Date: Re: Free rooms on Strip, where to stay?
- Previous by thread: Re: Free rooms on Strip, where to stay?
- Next by thread: Re: Free rooms on Strip, where to stay?