OT: BartenderWJT / Donkeydode NFL Challenge Week 9 ( wrap-up )
- From: "BartenderWJT" <BartenderWJT@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:35:48 -0800
Well, well, well!!! Weren't the books happy with those of us whom choose to bet this weekend. It isn't a steller week when over 50% of the contestants, well, get under 50% right... Monroe and Dr. Bob were ahead of the pace and actually had a winning week. The co-sponsors do a 1, 2, 3 dance while Mitch enjoys a donut. "Yes, dnrapp, you are still leading!!" Don Strevel spammed me by saying that we should move the contest to mysecretvegas.com because there would be less spam and would be posting his picks there this week. None of the moderators would email me a password, so he scores 0 for the week.
Good luck next week!!!
4 Wins -- Monroe, Dr. Bob
3 Wins -- Adam X, Doc Dice, Donkeydode, Walt
2 Wins -- fxd99, dnrapp, Spencerdogg, Cyberhog, CLM, BartenderWJT
1 Win -- Adam Ant, DH, G-Lock, Thomas W, Br Eagle
0 Wins -- Mitch, Don Strevel
Adam Ant 26
BR Eagle 25
CLM in ND 22
Doctor Bob 22
Thomas W 20
Adam Xavier 19
The best way to "thank" a bartender is to not stiff them.
The best way to stiff a bartender is simply say "thanks."
- Prev by Date: WARNING: Do not read the WSOP updates if you want to watch on TV
- Next by Date: Re: WARNING: Do not read the WSOP updates if you want to watch on TV
- Previous by thread: WARNING: Do not read the WSOP updates if you want to watch on TV
- Next by thread: Re: OT: BartenderWJT / Donkeydode NFL Challenge Week 9 ( wrap-up )