Re: THE new Vegas forum, www.mysecretvegas.com

On Jul 14, 4:05 pm, fx...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Buddy Romaine wrote:
On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:40:21 -0400, fx...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Is Las Vegas Don, Don Strevel?

If so I can vouch for him being here in the early 90s. He provided a
lot of good mafia lv stories for me back then...

Buddy, 42 days til arrival

That's not "the mid 80s" though. is it?
Denny in Mass

'spose not...but he seemed liked the big kingpin around AVLV then so I
assumed he'd been here awhile...he gave me some good advice on my
early trips..why am i talking about him like he's dead?

Buddy, 43 days til arrival.

He claims to have posted to AVLV about 10 years before it actually
existed. We just want to see one of his 80s posts.
Denny in Mass

It doesn't appear this group existed in the 1980's. Heck, the entire
alt.* heirarchy got made in the 1980's.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt.*_hierarchy

As for old-time posting, there's a WILLIAM Strevel who sounds kind of
familiar

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.vacation.las-vegas/browse_frm/month/1995-03

More options Mar 6 1995, 11:19 am