Re: The cybertaunts are beginning to roll in...
- From: "Observant Lurker" <ade5057@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 16:30:33 -0700
On Jun 5 2009 1:39 PM, Andrew in Alabama wrote:
Damb, "It's Big Mikey" <mikem4454@xxxxxxxxxxx>, do I have to 'splainpants
EVERYTHING to your dumn ass????
And you are not here.....poor baby.
I am not there because of a family-related scheduling conflict. You
are not there because everyone there hates your guts and knows you to
be a psycho.
People are disappointed that I am not there. People don't give a shit
that you are not there.
This is a game you can't win, Masarsky. Give up while you are far,
Andrew <-- A foot-soldier in the War on christmas.
"if it can help just one person not eat @ the IP buffet & defecate in their
on the monorail, then it may be worth it."
- Instant. Cameron. Classic. In AVLV.
Send me your cell phone number andy and I'll give you a cybertaunt, you
won't soon forget.
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Las Vegas neighborhoods I should consider
- Next by Date: Re: The cybertaunts are beginning to roll in...
- Previous by thread: Re: The cybertaunts are beginning to roll in...
- Next by thread: Re: The cybertaunts are beginning to roll in...