The cybertaunts are beginning to roll in...

BR Eagle and Dr. Bob have both taunted me in the past 24 hours. I am
expecting many many more as the weekend progresses.

Cheers to everyone who is making the trip for Lost Weekend. It didn't
work out for me to be there this weekend, but I am sure that you will
get along just fine in my absence, although by Monday the MSS taps
will have a gallon or two more Pale Ale than they otherwise would.

Have a great time, and tip your bartenders!

--

Andrew <-- A foot-soldier in the War on christmas.

"if it can help just one person not eat @ the IP buffet & defecate in their pants
on the monorail, then it may be worth it."

- Instant. Cameron. Classic. In AVLV.

  • Re: X Rated show in Ocala
    ... >That shot is amazing Bob! ... I put the whole series of "The Eagle has Landed" series on ... Bob, I hope that's okay. ... Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: The cybertaunts are beginning to roll in...
    ... expecting many many more as the weekend progresses. ... Cheers to everyone who is making the trip for Lost Weekend. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Backup Rig
    ... Bob S. ... Binoculars and a bird book. ... really only one bird worth watching, the bald eagle. ... on that steelhead. ...
    (rec.outdoors.fishing.fly)
  • Re: Mamma Mia Movie
    ... Eagle wrote: ... professionals speak dismissively of the show as if it were a big joke, ... I went to a preview of the show not expecting much and found it very ... delights in the campness of ABBA. ...
    (rec.arts.theatre.musicals)
  • Re: Buddy can you spare a dime (in minutes)?
    ... Hywel Jenkins wrote: ... >> Hey Beau-disregard..... ... > You, surprisingly, look reasonably normal, Bob: ... > I was expecting someone with long hair and a GWAR T-shirt. ...
    (alt.html)