The cybertaunts are beginning to roll in...

BR Eagle and Dr. Bob have both taunted me in the past 24 hours. I am
expecting many many more as the weekend progresses.

Cheers to everyone who is making the trip for Lost Weekend. It didn't
work out for me to be there this weekend, but I am sure that you will
get along just fine in my absence, although by Monday the MSS taps
will have a gallon or two more Pale Ale than they otherwise would.

Have a great time, and tip your bartenders!

--

Andrew <-- A foot-soldier in the War on christmas.

"if it can help just one person not eat @ the IP buffet & defecate in their pants
on the monorail, then it may be worth it."

- Instant. Cameron. Classic. In AVLV.
.