Re: las vegas to California travel advice

And if you ever drive with a women---fagetaboutit!

"dnrapp" <dnrapp@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2861ee55-fb29-40eb-b56e-88a50b28ed70@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On May 19, 11:43�am, "It's Big Mikey" <mikem4...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I take the LV to LA run at least once a month, so I know pretty much every
place there is-especially clean bathrooms!

What you can't drive for a little over 3 hours without stopping to go
to the bathroom? Because we know that your POS Toyota can get over 30
MPH so you should not be stopping for gas, at least they is what you
have said. Sounds like you may have a medical problem. What is that
commercial on TV for again? You know the one where the guys stop
everyting to go to the bathroom.

  • Re: las vegas to California travel advice
    ... place there is-especially clean bathrooms! ... Sounds like you may have a medical problem. ... everyting to go to the bathroom. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Paul to tie the knot again?
    ... Of course I brought my famous bean dip. ... I want to bring a food item that is sure to ... I spied a lit scented candle in the bathroom and promptly ... My gas has been known to linger for a full ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Paul to tie the knot again?
    ... Of course I brought my famous bean dip. ... I want to bring a food item that is sure to ... I spied a lit scented candle in the bathroom and promptly ... My gas has been known to linger for a full ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Paul to tie the knot again?
    ... Of course I brought my famous bean dip. ... I want to bring a food item that is sure to ... I spied a lit scented candle in the bathroom and promptly ... My gas has been known to linger for a full ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Serial Electric Hybrid (Re: The Financial Crisis is much worse than you think....)
    ... while getting out of the car once - to go to the bathroom. ... in Cheyenne for gas, Green River for food out of a drive-thru KFC ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)