Re: Free KFC

In article <gtpq91$n44$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Marsha L <ThoseEyes48@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Claude V. Lucas" <claudel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4a006a30$0$1588$742ec2ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In article <gtpoup$an1$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Marsha L <ThoseEyes48@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Go to http://www.unthinkfc.com/ TODAY, you can print out up to 4 coupons
good for a two piece grilled chicken dinner each at KFC. It's good until
5/19, excluding this Sunday.

Site wants to install software on my machine. (Coupon printer?, WTF?)

Nope.

The new KGC isn't bad, though.

Tried it already.

I understand, and normally I'd agree with you... but that link originated at
Oprah.com and was announced on her show today. Since most of the country
won't see it until later, I thought I'd pass along the heads up on it. I'd
like to think that they checked it out.

I don't particularly suspect malware, I've just developed an aversion
to letting sites install things on my machine. Especially when every other
coupon I've printed in the last 20 years didn't need such a thing...

  • Re: Free KFC
    ... Marsha L wrote: ... 5/19, excluding this Sunday. ... to letting sites install things on my machine. ... I actually ran into that same coupon printer within the last month... ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Free KFC
    ... Marsha L wrote: ... good for a two piece grilled chicken dinner each at KFC. ... 5/19, excluding this Sunday. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)