- From: Dromega <cabgx3avr@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:25:50 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 21, 5:45 am, Icono Clast <ICl...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Spent the weekend at a hotel in Reno but also visited Virginia Street.
I was shocked to see that Fitzgerald's, at one time the Binion's of
Reno, boarded up. Also the Golden Pheasant (or Phoenix?). Quite some
time ago, Harrah's took over the Harold's Club property, razed the
place and created one of its own.
Club Cal-Neva at one time had the best gambling conditions in Reno but
now it's pretty-much the same as elsewhere.
Spent 6 weeks in Reno getting a divorce in 1966. Mr Primm hired me
as a shill boss for about a month at the Primadonna on Virginia St.
Go to Reno & Lake Tahoe occasionally, but LV is my laughing place!
- From: Icono Clast
- Prev by Date: Re: re : The Democrats on avlv told me so
- Next by Date: Re: Quick trip notes
- Previous by thread: Re: Reno
- Next by thread: Re: Reno