Re: Buying gas

"Marsha L" <ThoseEyes48@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Zo-dnXuQLOwP1hvVnZ2dnUVZ_rmdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This morning I left the house to run a series of errands, filling up the gas
tank being one of them. My usual approach is to look at places as I go, and
stop when it looks like a good idea. If I'm really on top of things, I'll
check out http://www.vegasgasprices.com (www.gasbuddy.com) before leaving
home. My car uses premium, so I knew that anything under $4.20 was unlikely,
and really good. I also knew that gas prices are supposedly "down".

WHOA! Wait a minute! Gas is more than $1 where you live? What about all this cheap oil the liberals said was the real reason for going into Iraq? Don't tell me they were wrong. Next you'll be telling me Obama has not recently visited 57 states (http://youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws).

.