Re: Buying gas

"Marsha L" <ThoseEyes48@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Zo-dnXuQLOwP1hvVnZ2dnUVZ_rmdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This morning I left the house to run a series of errands, filling up the gas
tank being one of them. My usual approach is to look at places as I go, and
stop when it looks like a good idea. If I'm really on top of things, I'll
check out http://www.vegasgasprices.com (www.gasbuddy.com) before leaving
home. My car uses premium, so I knew that anything under $4.20 was unlikely,
and really good. I also knew that gas prices are supposedly "down".

WHOA! Wait a minute! Gas is more than $1 where you live? What about all this cheap oil the liberals said was the real reason for going into Iraq? Don't tell me they were wrong. Next you'll be telling me Obama has not recently visited 57 states (http://youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws).

  • Re: Gasohol Problem?
    ... but that would spill a lot of fuel in the water and is probably more work. ... Stabil in my gas just after buying it, yet I have had to clean the ... I don't know what is inside the engine but my tank ...
    (rec.boats.cruising)
  • Re: Gasohol Problem?
    ... Stabil in my gas just after buying it, yet I have had to clean the ... I don't know what is inside the engine but my tank ... You notice a slight smell of fuel near the vent pipe. ... the water will get deep enough, because under the fuel load it will NOT ...
    (rec.boats.cruising)
  • Re: OT: Tips on gas
    ... ground temperature is still cold_*. ... the more dense the gasoline, when it gets warmer gasoline expands, ... tank becomes vapor. ... HALF FULL or HALF EMPTY._* The reason for this is, the more gas you ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Dirty Injectors
    ... >cleaning the air filter, cleaning the throttle, I put a a bottle of STP ... Is the STP enough to clean the injectors? ... receirculating exhaust gas and sucking crankcase fumes throught he ... If you run less than a quater tank you ...
    (rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata)
  • Re: Plastic Gas Tank Spigot Cut With Razor Knife
    ... gas tank & used a very sharp razor knife to cut through the gas line. ... PC-7 is worth buying even if you think you are only going to use it ... overcome by wetting one's finger and smoothing things out. ...
    (alt.home.repair)