I'm an abuser

Ten days ago I got an email from my ISP saying that my account had
been flagged as possibly being abusive. I exchanged several emails
with them after that. I cut my usage from the 15 hours a day to SEVEN,
less than half. This morning my service was suspended without any
further warning, and I've been told that they CAN'T restore it until
the 1st of August. Obviously that's not acceptable. So I told them to
cancel. Interestingly, I paid for a year in advance and they say it
will take 6 to 8 weeks to refund the money.

Right now I'm using free Juno access (and Google Groups), but it's
very slow and the time is limited. I'm also looking for a new ISP.

SHRIEK

  • Eclipse Broadband Download Limits are a joke.
    ... not a heavy user and was taken back by their actions. ... I can advise you that your account has been re set your account to ... How can they implement a fair usage policy if they cant tell you how ... the circle of ISP saying we have a FUP but it only effects a small number ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Re: Well?
    ... I started a new account with Ebay. ... I kept explaining that all I wanted to do was refund his money ... You're an idiot and don't belong on eBay. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Well?
    ... I started a new account with Ebay. ... I kept explaining that all I wanted to do was refund his money ... It goes right into my flex checking account tied to my master money MasterCard debit card which seems to work like a credit card. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Paypal Dispute?
    ... him that I dont want to, and he has told me that his account is now in ... is either the item to sell on to get my money back, or the refund. ... I dont really want to neg him, even when I get the refund, but its ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)