Re: Starbucks Closings in Vegas
- From: "Observant Lurker" <john5240y@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 12:16:01 -0700
On Jul 18 2008 12:23 PM, salmoneous wrote:
I am an environmentalist... but buying oil from foreign countries when we
have untapped reserves here is just plain stupid....
Why is it stupid? In fact, it makes a lot of sense to burn through
everybody else's oil first. Then when the supply cruch comes, we'll
still have our oil.
That is exactly how a bay stater thinks.
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com
- Prev by Date: opportunity awaits!!
- Next by Date: Re: Starbucks Closings in Vegas
- Previous by thread: Re: Starbucks Closings in Vegas
- Next by thread: Re: Starbucks Closings in Vegas