Re: Chiropractor/Henderson???

On Feb 29, 1:38 am, Thomas W. <a...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 23:50:04 GMT, "John in Mass"

<john5...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"ront2" <ro...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
Any locals know of a good chiropractor in the Henderson area?
Thanks,  Ron   (ro...@xxxxxxx)

Try entering "chiropractors Henderson, nv" in google and see what pops up..

John/Mass

The laziest man in the history of usenet when it comes to doing his
own research, John Payton, telling someone to "just google it" and
missing the point of the question for the third straight time .

Good stuff, John.

Thomas

What's the word I am trying to think of?

  • Re: Harry James was the greatest trumpet player ever, stick this in your bell baby!
    ... Your history on Google shows otherwise. ... This is a public usenet newsgroup. ... I know exactly what I'm talking about, BABY! ...
    (rec.music.makers.trumpet)
  • Re: Erin Andrews + Peephole?
    ... J.C. Watts Enslin wrote, On 7/18/09 3:43 PM: ... and gone from Google. ... All of Usenet is in a psychological, emotional, and antisocial free fall ... This is the greatest link in the history of ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Chiropractor/Henderson???
    ... nv" in google and see what pops up. ... The laziest man in the history of usenet when it comes to doing his ... own research, John Payton, telling someone to "just google it" and ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: OT: Please use newsservers
    ... Freedom. ... Anyone can send anything to usenet. ... controlled by google or anyone else. ... Google also has a history ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • Re: Predator antenna
    ... Well then I suggest you Google on Usenet, learn a bit of history and ... correct terminology. ...
    (uk.rec.radio.cb)