Re: SENIOR TROUT - OT

"Just Asking" <mthurma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1191641246.233566.312700@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MY LIVING WILL ....
Last night, my friend and I were sitting in the living room and I said
to her, I never want to live in a vegetative state, depending on some
machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the
plug. She got up, unplugged the TV, and threw out my wine.
She is such a bitch!

Oh....I love your sense of humor Trout. That was FUNNY.

  • Re: OT Living wills
    ... my wife and I were sitting in the living room and I said to ... "I never want to live in a vegetative state, ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: OT - My living will ;)
    ... DH and I were sitting in the living room and I said to ... him, "'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Funny living will
    ... my friend and I were sitting in the living room and I said to ... her, "'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Funny living will
    ... my friend and I were sitting in the living room and I said to ... her, "'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Please
    ... Last night, Helen and I were sitting in the living room, ... and I said to her, "I never want to live in a vegetative state, ... that's clever! ...
    (sci.electronics.design)