Re: Hey David, it's Calender time!
- From: Andrew in Alabama <andrew26@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 08:33:42 -0500
Damb, "CyßerHoG®" <cyberhog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, do I have to
'splain EVERYTHING to your dumn ass????
David it's already October 2 so it's time you start taking orders and
mailing out the Vegas calenders. Before you mail them be sure to mark
the the most important dates on all of them. FEB 3, Falcons win Super
Bowl. Sept 4, Foxie Emerson's 2nd Birthday, October 23, World Series
opens in Atlanta at sold out Turner Field. November 3, my 54th Birthday.
Of the entire lot, I think Foxie's 2nd birthday is the only even money bet
on the board.
Andrew <-- Is it SPOORGY yet?
"if it can help just one person not eat @ the IP buffet & defecate in their pants
on the monorail, then it may be worth it."
- Instant. Cameron. Classic. In AVLV.
- Prev by Date: Try this EE
- Next by Date: Re: Where's the skin in Vegas these days?
- Previous by thread: Re: Hey David, it's Calender time!
- Next by thread: Re: Things to do on next trip