Re: Hey David, it's Calender time!
- From: "BOB" <rlerick@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 15:22:12 -0600
"Walt" <none@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <1631-470258BB-822@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ronald
Emerson <northturn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
David it's already October 2 so it's time you start taking orders and
mailing out the Vegas calenders. Before you mail them be sure to mark
the the most important dates on all of them. FEB 3, Falcons win Super
Bowl. Sept 4, Foxie Emerson's 2nd Birthday, October 23, World Series
opens in Atlanta at sold out Turner Field. November 3, my 54th Birthday.
You left out December 4, when the first Burger King opened in Miami
(oddly enough, just a month after your birth in 1954).
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
- Prev by Date: Re: NFL Week 4 Teasers
- Next by Date: Baseball playoffs round one wining bets.
- Previous by thread: Re: Hey David, it's Calender time!
- Next by thread: Re: Hey David, it's Calender time!