How to get spiders out of your car?

during the last rain I left a window in my car open a crack, the next day I
exited my house, opened my trunk and put my stuff in, when I got ready to close
the trunk I noticed, 2 spiders sitting in my car on the back stop light.
so I shut the trunk and tryed to sneak into my car to get said spiders, soon as
they saw me coming they ran into the rear deck. now what, wait for them to
reappear and play the game again? a "pro" said just leave them, in the days
heat with no food they will be dead in 48 hours. they are still hanging in
there. I don't want to spray poison and have that sucked into my cars vent
system. any ideas? side note. these are yellow spiders.

.