How to get spiders out of your car?

during the last rain I left a window in my car open a crack, the next day I
exited my house, opened my trunk and put my stuff in, when I got ready to close
the trunk I noticed, 2 spiders sitting in my car on the back stop light.
so I shut the trunk and tryed to sneak into my car to get said spiders, soon as
they saw me coming they ran into the rear deck. now what, wait for them to
reappear and play the game again? a "pro" said just leave them, in the days
heat with no food they will be dead in 48 hours. they are still hanging in
there. I don't want to spray poison and have that sucked into my cars vent
system. any ideas? side note. these are yellow spiders.

  • Re: Guns stolen
    ... # You could put it in a gun case and put it in the trunk of your car. ... I have never had a house broken into or a car trunk broken ... But it depends allot on the neighborhood and what the criminals ...
    (rec.guns)
  • Re: How to get spiders out of your car?
    ... the trunk I noticed, 2 spiders sitting in my car on the back stop light. ... Funny, funny stuff. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Mobility Progression Question
    ... But I kept it in the trunk of my car and got it in and out by myself ... I finally bought a mini-van with the door on the driver's side ... I use the chair in and out of the house, ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: Mass Transit
    ... place where he couldn't grow his own food if he had to. ... are dependent on cars for transit; just as you (Keith) are ... Placing groceries in such a trunk would ruin many of them. ... I left a banana in the front seat of a car while it was parked in ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Russell Hantz is a complete fake!
    ... defense when committing a crime. ... witnessed loading stolen property into a car trunk at a flea market, ... been reported in a theft was found with the stolen property inside the ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)