Re: The party's over, I'm back at work.
- From: Doctor Bob <DoctorBob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 22:45:18 +0100
While I was dreaming about my next Hawaii visit <kl1673lpbf1uqpefphan0j
0pvh6o5hblc0@xxxxxxx>, skipfromla <skipfromla@xxxxxxxxx> wrote
read1.news.pas.earthlink.net>, CyßerHoG® <cyberhog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and Go Cubs!
Well all I can say is "Haaa!!"
I got home Thursday morning around 8am (UK time)
I don't return back to work until Monday morning at 7am,,,,,,, oh wait a
second, no I don't!
Work? I vaguely remember that's what I used to do before I became a
lazy, old, fat, retired guy, uh, I mean man of leisure. Next year
I'll be expecting a corned beef on rye Manny's, with swiss cheese.
And, just to irritate people, put some mayo and mustard on it.
"Cheese" and "Mayo" in the same sentence,,,,,,,
I think I'll need some of Burts 'photos'
My memory's not as sharp as it used to be,
and another thing my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Thomas W's 2007 Trip Report Day 1
- Next by Date: Re: Bob Dancers Video Poker - Who did I tell to view this??
- Previous by thread: Re: The party's over, I'm back at work.
- Next by thread: Re: The party's over, I'm back at work.