Re: Planet Vegas TR - The Last Encounter

In article <1177876652.270485.169460@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
<westie2f@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The pages following memorialize the latest adventures of the Starship
Westie.

Another great report, Westie! It's always fun to read about your
out-of-the-way dining experiences. And way to work those wine
upgrades. And congrats on all the quad deuces and the 2 Royals!

Lani Misalucha is indeed terrifiic in the Society of Seven show; she
should have her own Vegas show. I would've loved to have gone to the
Lon Bronson concert; it sounds like they made a special effort for the
Cannery gig. I'm also looking forward to seeing "Ka" on my upcoming
trip.

Where did you hear about the Silverton coupons that Jean Scott was
handing out? Man, those things saved you a bundle.

--- Walt

  • Simple Questionnaire
    ... Is lots of fun. ... Some people know lots about wine. ... I uploaded a newsletter on my yahoo group that you can download. ... If you do response to this questionnaire send it to my email directly, ...
    (rec.food.drink)
  • Simple Questionnaire
    ... Is lots of fun. ... Some people know lots about wine. ... I uploaded a newsletter on my yahoo group that you can download. ... If you do response to this questionnaire send it to my email directly, ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: Excellent sound from Carnegie 1963
    ... euphemisms for your behavior are pointless. ... own "kind of fun". ... That leaves wine, sports, and crabbing loudly about the ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Excellent sound from Carnegie 1963
    ... euphemisms for your behavior are pointless. ... own "kind of fun". ... That leaves wine, sports, and crabbing loudly about the ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: More editing problems
    ... apostrophe m sticking to it. ... this process could possibly be described as fun) were references to ... "If the soup had been as warm as the wine, ... and if the turkey had had a breast like the maid, ...
    (rec.food.cooking)