Re: 4th of July

"Sinatra" <theluckynumber10@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:GyhXh.19136$Um6.7391@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey Gang-

Going to be in town next on the fourth of July, and staying for a few.

Never been in Vegas on that day. Has anyone? Do they do fireworks on the
Strip? I have illusions of relaxing up in Voodoo Lounge, sipping a dirty
martini and watching fireworks.

For this year's Fouth of July Statosphere is doing fireworks and a pool
party... but it will be on July 2nd.

The 4th of July is traditionally a slow time in Las Vegas: Its not really a
"party" type holiday and even at 1AM or 2AM in the morning its still going
to be hot outside.

This year could be even slower as there will probably be a few people who
would normally take advantage of the long weekend for a Vegas getaway
waiting instead until July 7th when its 7/7/7 (which is a Saturday) and that
weekend is also the start of the WSOP Main Event.

  • Re: New Years Eve
    ... but has anyone been to Vegas over NYE? ... The Strip was closed off to traffic several hours before midnight. ... where Tropicana crosses the Strip and I saw fireworks over the Excalibur ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: 4th of July
    ... I have illusions of relaxing up in Voodoo Lounge, ... martini and watching fireworks. ... Vegas does fireworks the same as most any other city. ... favorite spot is Desert Breeze park. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: NYE Fireworks
    ... >> For the 3rd consecutive year, I'll be heading to Vegas to ring in the ... > Anybody know what time the fireworks will be????? ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Las Vegas: Anything of fireworks interest there?
    ... In close proximity to your trip are the Western Winter Blast (Presidents' Day ... Vegas, and the Winter Blast is in Lake Havasu City, which is about a 3-hour ... >In a week or two I'm going to spend nearly a week in Las Vegas. ... >any fireworks shows worth seeing as at Disneyworld? ...
    (rec.pyrotechnics)
  • Re: Las Vegas
    ... Neither of us has much interest in gambling, but she'd like to see Las ... Vegas in all its majestic tackiness. ... recommendation for a good hotel worth staying in to get the Las Vegas ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)