We should start a church like this in Vegas!

To: northturn
Re: We should start a church like this in Vegas!
By: northturn to alt.vacation.las-vegas on Sat Apr 21 2007 08:17 pm

Here is a link to a chrurch in FL that meets in a bar on Sunday
Mournings. We need one like it in Vegas. www.salvationsaloon.com

Ronald Emerson

we meet in a strip mall.

  • We should start a church like this in Vegas!
    ... Here is a link to a chrurch in FL that meets in a bar on Sunday ... Mournings. ... We need one like it in Vegas. ... Ronald Emerson ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: We should start a church like this in Vegas!
    ... Mournings. ... Ronald Emerson ... does this mean your coming to Vegas in JOONE? ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: New Southwest feature
    ... Ronald Emerson wrote: ... you get to pre confirm your flight up to 36 hours in advance ... think he'd find it useful Vegas information. ... Ron, it looks like you won't be flying Southwest from Atlanta anyway, ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: David Berman is not the only newspaper writer on this board!
    ... I could provide great info on Vegas. ... >> Ronald Emerson ... But you forgot to tie your letter in to Las Vegas - ... How can you say that when "David Berman" was in the title? ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Why mostly rablerousing?
    ... Daytona Beach area for 15 years. ... FUN) area code anymore but I know a lot about Daytona Beach ... and you all know I am also an expert on Vegas. ... Ronald Emerson ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)